TRUST OUR QUALITY AND EXPERIENCE
Tomorrow’s Treasures is a family run business that has been creating custom picture framing for over 40 years. Our staff of professionals are very qualified and imaginative to create the perfect design for your piece of art, photos, needlepoint, shadowbox, collections, coins, diploma, certificate, gun, sword, antique artifact, and anything else you can imagine. We specialize in 3D boxes, also referred to as shadowboxes, to display your collections or that one special object. Our goal is to preserve, protect, and compliment your art. We service Akron, Canton, Cuyahoga Falls, Stow, Cleveland, Hudson, and Fairlawn, Ohio, just to name a few. Our work has also been sent out of state for both residential and commercial clients.
All framing is done on premise by dedicated custom framers. Our design team is experienced in the aesthetics of framing as well as the necessary steps associated with preserving the value.
ARCHIVAL FRAMING METHODS AND MATERIALS
Here at Tomorrow’s Treasures, we specialize in conservation framing. Conservation framing is the use of materials and techniques which provide protection to framed works of art on paper. There are different levels according to the quality and specification of the materials used.
Paper is sensitive to its surroundings: it can be adversely affected by dampness, changes in temperature and humidity, restriction of movement, and exposure to light. Paper will also react to the materials with which it is in contact with, such as acidic support boards and self adhesive tapes. Evidence of damage caused by adverse conditions can be seen in pictures with mount burns, foxing (small brown spots), fading of pigments or darkening and increasing brittleness of the paper.
To ensure that your pieces will last for generations, we use only high-quality conservation materials that will not have a negative impact on your artwork, including:
- Acid-free mats and backboards
- Fine quality Asian hinging papers
- Reversible and neutral conservation adhesives
- Dust covers applied to the back of the frame to protect from environmental damage
- Appropriate UV-filtering glass or acrylic glazing materials (While acrylic can offer greater protection from ultraviolet rays, it can also create static electricity which can harm materials such as pastels, chalk or charcoal)
- Use of mats or spacers to separate the artwork from the glass or acrylic glazing
- Assurance that any mounting techniques used are reversible
WHY CHOOSE TOMORROW’S TREASURES PICTURE FRAMING?
- We take pride in the finished product and all of our framing is protected by our lifetime workmanship guarantee
- We are proud members of the Professional Picture Framers Association
- Customer Service is our #1 priority
- Over 40 years professionally framing
- All work done on premises by professional or certified picture framers
- Over 3500 moulding samples on the walls
- Many mouldings in stock for RUSH orders
- Everyday VALUE LINE moulding